Simply copy and paste this post to your own blog, replacing my survey answers with your own, as appropriate, and adding your blog to the Link List.
Important (1) Your post must include the four sections: Overview, Instructions, Link List, and Survey. (2) Remember to link to every blog in the Link List. (3) For tracking purposes, your post must include the following code: acb109m3m3
Link List (or 'extended hat-tip'):
1. Philosophy, et cetera
3. Ciencet (http://ciencet.blogspot.com)
4. Add a link to your blog here
Age - 30
Gender - Male
Location - Porto Alegre, Brazil
Religion - No way
Began blogging - 03/2002
Academic field - chemist
Academic position [?] - Associate Professor [yes please]
Approximate blog stats
Rate of posting - several times a day
Average no. hits - about 8/day
Average no. comments - 0/day
Blog content - skepticism and science
1) Do you blog under your real name? Why / why not?
- Yes. Because I didn't think of doing otherwise, and since I'm my own host, I'm eminently traceable anyway.
2) Do colleagues or others in your department know that you blog? If so, has anyone reacted positively or negatively?
3) Are you on the job market?
4) Do you mention your blog on your CV or other job application material?
5) Has your blog been mentioned at all in interviews, tenure reviews, etc.? If so, provide details.
- I wouldn't know.
6) Why do you blog?
-Aaargh. I don't know.